Someone pray, asking God to help everyone understand the passage, apply it to our lives, and to love Jesus and love others. Read Acts 1:1-11 and discuss the following.
1. Study through Acts 1:1-11 together. What stands out to you and why?
2. How important is it for Jesus to be your advocate with God the Father?
3. Can you think of any Bible verses that speak of Jesus as our Advocate or interceding for us?
4. In Acts 1:8, what does Jesus say we are empowered to do and what does he mean?
- Sermon audio mp3 (click to listen or right click and “save as” to download)
- Subscribe or Stream sermon videos from our YouTube
- SERMON NOTES Jesus’ mission and ours
- CG DISCUSSION Jesus’ mission and ours